How to hide package item that display in receipt?
How to show new payment mode in Daily Collection report?
1. Close all iRS program and try to upgrade again.
If the same msg prompt again try solution 2.
2. Disconnect from the network and try to upgrade again.
How to import data to iRS?
Error: Conversion failed when converting character string to smalldatetime data type
Reason: Computer didn’t shut down for long time
Solution: Restart PC!!!!
How to handle Deposit
Error: irsLink_CounterServer Item Code Not Found
If you find this type of error in C:\Program Files\IRS\irsPos\CTLOG\CTSVR20150317:
15:27 irsLink_CounterServer – UpdateItemMast() Fail – Item Code Not Found.
This is because the counter’s server has deleted the items.
Please do not delete the items next time.
Instead, use discontinue option.
To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
1. Create a new item with item no ‘DELETED’
2. Open sql server, make new query:
select LINK_KEY from itemmast where im_itemno = ‘DELETED’
Store the link_key somewhere, for example 999.
3. Use the following query to make sure the selected counter (eg. counter 01, which makes table as ct_01) is the deleted item:
select * from ct_01 left join itemmast on cq_itemmastlinkkey = itemmast.link_key where itemmast.link_key is null and cq_tablename = ‘invoicedtl’
If it resulted some rows, then continue with the next step, otherwise query for the other table.
4. Use the following query to fix the problem.
update ct_01 set cq_itemmastlinkkey = 999 from ct_01 left join itemmast on cq_itemmastlinkkey = itemmast.link_key where itemmast.link_key is null and cq_tablename = ‘invoicedtl’
5. Now all deleted item will be replaced with DELETED in the invoices and problem should be fixed.
Error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CL SID
Change date format to dd/mmm/yyyy
**Learn how to change computer date format
#change date format